3,820 TOTAL SQFT
(2,770 SQFT ABOVE GRADE)
Born to Thrill!
Magazine worthy detached stunner. Hyper attention to detail and design including 9′ ceilings on all three levels (and over 8′ ceilings in basement!), Gaggenau kitchen appliance package (includes French doors, fully integrated fridge and wine storage column), herringbone hardwood throughout, spiral staircase, central vac, 3 way gas fireplace on main floor, double height library and to top it off, a brand new detached 2 car garage. Landscaping set up for permaculture planting with drainage swales. Prime High Park. Doesn’t get better than this!
Favourite Things | Sellers’ Words
- We love the poliform wardrobes. They need the wardrobe organized and make putting things away fun. Similar with the kitchen.
- We love the way the light changes during the day throughout the whole house, from the terrace, flooding the staircase and down into the living room on the main floor.
- The 3rd floor terrace is perfect for viewing the sunsets, and the moon at night.
- Landscaping is set up for permaculture planting, with drainage swales that passively allow the water to be absorbed back into the landscape, involving low points for future planting beds.
- Proximity to the subway is very convenience, and to the Lake Shore / Gardiner.
- Great access to different running trails, either down by the lake, along the rail path or in High Park.
- Walking distance to the Sorauren Farmer’s Market.
ADDITIONAL information |
Possession | Immediately
Property Taxes | $6,154.87
Size | 2,770 Square Feet Above Grade, 3,820 Total Square Feet
Lot Size | 26.67 x 142 Feet
Parking | 2 car detached garage.
Inclusions | All appliances and all light fixtures.
- The whole house is new
- New garage, with heating
- Only remaining part of the old house are the foundations which has been reinforced and underpinned
About the Neighbourhood | High Park
High Park is full of Victorian, Edwardian and Tudor-style homes, which were built in the late 1800’s. The neighbourhood is also full of brick homes and has a number of condominiums as well, many of which have views that overlook Lake Ontario.
High Park is walking distance to Bloor West Village, which is a popular shopping district in the city. This area is known for its bakeries, specialty food shops, cafes and restaurants.
To learn more, click here!